Friday, January 25, 2013

You are special, simply because...

You are special, simply because you are!
One too many times, we compare ourselves to each other. We feel we are less because we are not doing what someone else is doing. We waste our energy trying to blend in. We question the plan & the gifts that God has given us with the thought "I want what they have" or "I can be doing better" & sometimes we are just to hard on ourselves.
Always asking what if?

But what if we became our own self-motivators, begin to embrace the plan that life has for us, with the undertsanding that your plan is designed for YOU & your life because you are SPECIAL! Each & Every one of us was made with a unique design, style & SEASON in mind. Your life is not to be compared to another but to be fulfilled by the promise that you will make the best out of it. There is a time & place for everything & that time is what makes you special. No one in this world will experience or feel what it is you feel. No one will honor your gift like you. It's ok to be your own person with the thought I AM SPECIAL, original in my design & my flaws.
Striving to be the best that I can be because I am me.
So until next time be special!!!

Floetic Flo

No comments:

Post a Comment