Thursday, November 29, 2012

What's in your Garden?

What's in your garden?
A lot of times in life, we have unwanted seeds deposit into our soil. Unwanted seeds grow weeds, & rubbish which entangles us for years to come; in fact it spreads into the other gardens that surround our lives (relationships, children, self-esteem & etc) destroying the root of what could be wonderful blissfulness. Most of the times what has been deposited in our garden has nothing to do with us at the core but it's so covered by dirt that we can only see the negativity that comes from it. However we are our own planters & have the ability to uproot the rubbish & the grub that we have accumulated, but we have to know what's in our garden to begin with & lay fresh soil before we can bring forth the harvest. For example, I have examined my garden and found that I have issues of abandonment, mistrust, doubt & unworthiness because of the rejection that I received from my mother, & past relationships that I was in but as I look at the bigger picture & asked myself the question "What was in their gardens?"  "Have their roots been over saturated by life's bull?" It has help me to realize that I let their weeds grow into my plot & that their issues are their issues. My Mother would have left regardless of what I did. The Man who molested me would have molested any child who was in his grasp. NONE of this, had nothing to do with me.
1st step: Identify what is in your garden.
2nd step: Examine where the weeds came from.
3rd step: Give the responsibility to whom it belongs to (even if it is you).
4th step: Cleanse your energy & forgive whether it be yourself or others.
(You can not let weeds wrap around your life if your intention is to grow).
5th step: Start planting new seeds.


Remember YOU are the farmer of your life & loving yourself is what helps you to grow.

Until next time
Grow your flowers

Floetic Flo

No comments:

Post a Comment